Cancellation / No-Show Policy
- Cancellations are to be made with no less than 24 hours´ notice. Students canceling with less that 24hrs notice without extraordinary circumstances will be charged a no show fee. The no show fee is dependant on how little notice is given: If cancellation is given within 1 hour of the scheduled flight or ground session, the student will be charged for the total time they have scheduled with the instructor. If cancellation is given with fewer than 24 hours´ notice but more than 1 hours´ notice, we reserve the right to charge for half the time scheduled.
- Cessna Advanced Aircraft Club www.clubcolumbia.org
- Cirrus Owners and Pilot Association www.cirruspilots.org
- Beechcraft Owners and Pilots Group www.beechtalk.com/forums
- The Aviation Digital Data Service contains lots of great information in one place, but is not an "official" weather briefing.
- DTC DUATs. DTC is the first of two government contractors that provide official weather briefings using a Direct User Access Terminal. This is a free service provided to those holding at least a student pilot certificate. You must register for this service.
- CSC DUATs The other provider of official weather briefings. Also requires free registration.
- San Diego's Area Forecast Discussion
- SAN-SNA TWEB Route
- Fax Charts like you'd see on the FAA Knowledge test.
- The Hydrometeorological Prediction Center which features fax Surface Analysis Charts (right click, "Save As").
- Airplane Flying Handbook
- Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Federal Aviation Regulations AKA Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Aeronautical Information Manual
- Practical Test Standards
- Aircraft Weight and Balance Handbook
- Instrument Flying Handbook
- Instrument Procedures Handbook
- Pilot Safety Brochures
- Advisory Circulars